Thinkboard : Calcboard ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Wishes' started by Milan Kovač, May 25, 2017.

1. Milan Kovač

Milan Kovač Member

Hi,
    I really like new Thinkboard feature: very useful and really great user interface and ease of use.

It would be really awesome if you could add mathematical operation between cells! Something like this mockup:

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 12.30.08.png

2. Hendrik

Hendrik Administrator Staff Member

Interesting, but difficult to do, because how will you notice which fields to use? That is easily determined in a table, but how here?

3. Milan Kovač

Milan Kovač Member

You will determine by e.g. icons on connection lines (in this case: money)

Only fields with money icon will be "sum" because at the calculated field (one with "385$") you also put "money" icon and set "sum" operation.

EDIT: you have explaination in "blue" box in picture :) but maybe it is not enough explained ;)

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  4. Milan Kovač

Milan Kovač Member

and one more request/idea for Thinkboard: it would be very nice if we could place images as background for Thinkboard.

Currently I have floor plan (as PNG) of my house and I would like to add Thinkboard elements on top of it (I would use thinkboard elements to draw water and heating installation) so I need ability to put image in Thinkboard for this.

5. Hendrik

Hendrik Administrator Staff Member

This is planned and hopefully in soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice